Come and visit Collingwood Campus at one of the upcoming events:
For more than a century vocational training has been delivered at this historic site in Collingwood, a lively inner city suburb. Combining the new and the old in architectural creativity, this NMIT (Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE) campus offers courses in English, Information Technology, Multimedia and Video Production. NMIT's International Office is based at the Collingwood Campus. Level 3, NMIT's second restaurant training facility, is located at the Collingwood Campus.
- Cafeteria on Level 3 Opening Hours
- Enjoy a sitdown lunch at the Level 3 Bistro run by Hospitality Department students.
- Level 2 - Bookshop and Library Opening Hours
- Level 1 - NMIT International Office
- Level 1 - Beauty
- Level 1 - Hairdressing Salon - open to students, staff and the public