Come and visit Preston Campus at one of the upcoming events:
Preston Campus houses the head office of administration and management of NMIT (Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE). One of its main attractions is St Georges Restaurant, a fully-licensed restaurant & bistro, considered one of Melbourne's premier hospitality training facilities.
Preston Campus also incorporates some of the finest facilities in Tourism and Hospitality as well as courses in Visual Arts, Information Technology, Electrotechnology, Design & Drafting, Koorie Services, Health & Community Studies, Office Administration, Work Education, Language Studies and Commerce. NMIT's Preston Campus is only nine kilometres north of the CBD. Another Preston Campus attraction is its proximity to the Preston Market which features healthy and cheap traditional food from around the world.
- Building A - A-Space Gallery is in room PA107 (Enter from St Georges Road)
- Building G - Cafeteria Opening Hours
- Building C - Library and Bookshop Opening Hours
- Building G, 1st Floor - Hairdressing Salon - open to students, staff and the public
- Building E, Room 118 - Massage Clinic - open to students, staff and the public
- Building Q, Room Q108 - IELTS Test Centre - open for IELTS English Test registrations and enquiries to students, staff and the public.
Preston Building Redevelopment