At the International Office we strive to make international students' stay at NMIT in Melbourne both enjoyable and valuable for your future.
Staff members of the International Office pride themselves on the close relationships they build with the students, which can start even before they arrive in Australia and continue once they have completed their studies with us.
The International Office will:
- Help students with problems which may arise before arriving and throughout students' stay in Australia
- Arrange free airport pick up for students
- Upon request organise short term acommodation for new students
- Start student orientation to Australia and NMIT
- Organise recreational activities and network students with sporting clubs and community groups
- Monitor student attendance and study progress
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like further information sent to your postal address.
We look forward to hearing from you
NMIT International Office
Level 1, 20 Otter Street
Phone: +61 3 9269 1666
Facsimile: +61 3 9269 1669