OQP Victoria is looking for employers to host professionals in a range of areas including:
- all sectors of information technology
- engineering: electrical, civil, mechanical, water and chemical
- architecture and design
- business, accounting and administration
- marketing and scientific research
Dates and duration of work placements are very flexible, and placements can be arranged to suit specific business needs. Employers can offer placements to more than one participant, either at the same time or at different times during the year.
“ The program is a very effective way of giving people experience in an Australian professional work environment and I think employers have a responsibility to offer opportunities if at all possible.” - Joburt Betadam, Architektonic
- NMIT OQP program at Melbourne Health - In Dec 2011 an agreement was officially signed between OQP, NMIT and Melbourne Health agreeing to take on OQPs for work placement over a three year period. Read what graduates have to say about this program.