Hurry - limited places still available!
Contact the Visual Arts Administration Office by email or phone (9269 1431) to arrange an interview and viewing of your portfolio.
NMIT Visual Arts provides high quality innovative training for the arts industry. The courses offered are practical and are conducted by highly regarded professional artists, designers, photographers and illustrators and writers and editors with an emphasis on individual attention.
Visual Arts Galleries are available for student exhibitions and a visiting artists program featuring high profile practitioners in the arts.
NMIT Visual Arts aims to produce highly trained graduates who possess the skills, knowledge and creativity to succeed within their chosen field.
NMIT Visual Arts offers a variety of industry based courses conducted by professional practicing artists, photographers, designers, illustrators and writers and editors.
The Visual Arts department has programs at Preston, Epping, Collingwood and Fairfield campuses. Visit the NMIT Visual Arts Department Website
Galleries at Preston and Fairfield campuses regularly feature student work:
- A-Space Gallery is in room PA107, Ground Floor, Building A, Preston Campus. (Enter from St Georges Road).
- B-Space Gallery is opposite classrooms FB106, 107 and 108. Located ground floor, Building B, Fairfield Campus.
- Emilia Fernandes
- NMIT student Tristan Da Roza wins Tertiary Art Prize
- Ellen Duffy - Freelance Photographer
- Calista Lyon - Photography
- Kobe Pallis - Photography
- Nathan Woods - Professional Writing
- Kathy Stewart - Professional Writing
- Illustration Teacher Daniel Atkinson's Blog
- Visual Arts Teacher Beck Wheeler's website
- Photography Sessional teacher Glenn Guy's Blog
- Get inside our Diploma of Visual Arts - Illustration stream. Passionate about illustration and sharing his knowledge - teacher, Con Emmanuelle shares musings, resources, useful information and showcases student work via his blog www.conartist.artnmit.com
- Click here to email us
- 03 9269 1431