NMIT RSS Feeds
- News and Events Feed - includes media releases, news, alerts, blog posts
- Talking About NMIT Blog Feed
- Project Feed: Performing Arts Collaboration Project
- Project Feed: ComposeREanimate Project
- Podcast Feed
- Vodcast Feed
What is RSS?
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. The NMIT RSS feed is lightweight XML that allows the user to view the latest contents and news of the NMIT Website by adding the NMIT RSS Feed into their RSS Reader.
How do I subscribe to the NMIT RSS Feed?
You will need to have an RSS Reader on your computer. You can download an RSS reader or you can subscribe to a web based reader. Once you have a reader, add the NMIT RSS Feed by right clicking on a feed link above and selecting "Copy Shortcut" or "Copy Link Location" then pasting into the appropriate place in your RSS reader. Then view your reader to look for updates.
What is featured on the NMIT RSS Feed?
- Careers Info
- Media Releases
- NMIT News (including Events)
Who should use the NMIT RSS Feature?
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Careers Advisors
- NMIT Staff