All Registration bookings, transfer applications, refunds, enquiries on results etc., are carried out at the NMIT IELTS Centre Preston Campus ONLY.
Note: There is no IELTS office at the Collingwood campus.
NMIT is one of the largest and most successful providers of tertiary education and vocational education and training in Melbourne and Australia. The IELTS Test Centres at NMIT, in Melbourne’s northern and inner city suburbs, offer the internationally recognised IELTS English language test.
ANZAC Day Closure
IELTS Test Centre will be closed on Thursday, April 25.
The Centre will re-open at 8.30 am on Friday April 26.
To sit your IELTS test you must:
- Register and book your test with NMIT IELTS Test Centre Preston, Building Q, 41 Cramer Street, Preston;
- Check whether your test is booked for either Preston campus or Collingwood campus and turn up on time;
- To change your booking, transfer your application, get a refund or enquire about results – please go to NMIT IELTS Test Centre Preston, Building Q, 41 Cramer Street, Preston
Your booking will determine whether you sit your IELTS test at Preston or Collingwood:
- NMIT IELTS Test Centre Preston Campus (AU165) – Building Q, 41 Cramer Street, Preston, Victoria 3072 and is situated 15 minutes from the Melbourne CBD and easily accessed by public transport or car. Free car parking is available at NMIT on weekends.
- NMIT IELTS Test Centre Collingwood Campus (AU165) – 20 Otter Street, Collingwood, Victoria 3066 and is situated 10 minutes from the Melbourne CBD and also easily accessed by public transport or car.
The International English Language Testing Systems (IELTS) is jointly owned and managed by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia (IDP: IA) and University of Cambrige ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL).