Someone said recently, "If you are leading and no one is following, then you are just out for a walk!"
Would you like to be a leader that people follow?
This course will give you the confidence, as well as the skills and knowledge to improve your leadership skills in a personal and/or professional team environment.
- characteristics of a highly effective leader
- being a leader people want to follow
- effective communication
- how do teams work
- creating an inspirational team
- leading a team towards shared
- common goals and objectives
- how to motivate a team
- feedback and coaching skills to enhance team performance
- leading a team through conflict
Delivery: Workplace-based delivery available.
|Campus||Day||Start Date||End Date||Start Time||End Time||Session|
|Preston||WED||03/07/2013||03/07/2013||9:00 AM||4:00 PM||OPEN|
|Preston||WED||09/10/2013||09/10/2013||9:00 AM||4:00 PM||OPEN|
Course Cancellation or Postponement
Courses with low enrolments may be cancelled or delayed. You will be notified of this 48 hours prior to course commencement.