This introduction to Microsoft Word teaches you the basics of document layout, formatting and editing.
Learn to create memos, letters, reports and schedules with a professional look.
Develop skills in:
- document formatting - bullets, numbered lists, borders, fonts
- document editing - spelling and grammar checking
- document layout - headers/footers, page numbering
- page setup
- printing features
- file management
Word is an essential tool for most workplace environments. This short course will help you get the most out of it, whether for fun or for work.
Career/study pathways: This course can provide recognition for the national unit of competency BSBITU201A Produce Simple Word Processed Documents.
This module can be taken individually or together with the following modules to attain the Certificate in Information Processing and Management (SCO006):
- Basic PC Concepts (TS007) (Click on the link for session times)
- Microsoft Excel - Level 1 (TS303) (Click on the link for session times)
- Microsoft PowerPoint - Introduction (TS307) (Click on the link for session times)
Fees for this course: $355
Bundle your courses and save
Enrol in Microsoft Word - Level 1 and Microsoft Excel - Level 1 for only $630 (save 10%)
|Campus||Day||Start Date||End Date||Start Time||End Time||Session|
|Preston||MON||24/06/2013||01/07/2013||9:00 AM||4:00 PM||OPEN|
|Preston||MON||19/08/2013||26/08/2013||9:00 AM||4:00 PM||OPEN|
|Preston||MON||21/10/2013||28/10/2013||9:00 AM||4:00 PM||OPEN|
Course Cancellation or Postponement
Courses with low enrolments may be cancelled or delayed. You will be notified of this 48 hours prior to course commencement.