The hospitality industry needs strong practical skills, hands-on experience and excellent management capability.
NMIT’s Hospitality Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees deliver these skills and more; integrating study in hospitality management and business management. Subjects reflect the diversity, complexity, knowledge and skills required for graduates in a range of hospitality management roles including hotels, motels, restaurants and clubs.
NMIT provides specialist facilities and equipment to support the course’s delivery:
- an operational restaurant and bistro
- a wine-tasting laboratory
- training bar and cellar operations
- an extensive library network with appropriate texts and electronic subscriptions
- commercial-standard kitchens
- hotel training room, including full housekeeping training facility
- latest hotel reservations software (Fidelio and OPERA)